Just just exactly What do i have to do to be awarded the BSc level?
To be granted the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you have to:
- be registered with Oxford Brookes University ie have opted in to the BSc degree scheme before starting work on the extensive research and review task
- effectively finish all nine Applied Knowledge and Applied techniques exams
- finish the ACCA Ethics and expert techniques module
- complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University analysis and review venture.
To submit the investigation and research venture into the might and November distribution periods, please relate to RAP submission times
The amount should be finished within a decade of this date that is earliest of one’s very very very first examination pass or perhaps the date of one’s first ACCA exemption being provided otherwise your eligibility will likely be withdrawn.
Log in to myACCA, to learn whether you are eligible to do so if you have opted in to the degree scheme and.
Why have always been we maybe perhaps maybe not qualified to receive the Oxford Brookes degree programme?
Then it will be for one of the following reasons:
You enrolled with ACCA before the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting degree was introduced if you are not eligible for the degree programme.
- If the level programme had been introduced in 2000/2001, all eligible registered students had been expected to choose in to the level scheme by November 2001. Any pupil whom failed to achieve this might have been immediately withdrawn.
- In the event that you registered with ACCA ahead of November 2001, have actually yet to accomplish the Financial Reporting (FR), Audit and Assurance (AA) or Financial Management (FM) exams and therefore are within decade for the earliest date of one’s very first assessment pass or the date of one’s first ACCA exemption being granted’, please contact ACCA Connect to decide to the level programme.
You ticked the container on the ACCA registration form saying you would not desire to join the Oxford Brookes University level programme.
- If you’re yet to accomplish the (FR), (AA) or (FM) exams, you may possibly decide right back in the BSc level by calling ACCA Connect.
- For those who have already passed away any of this exams, then unfortuitously it is currently far too late to choose back to the amount programme.
- Then you may contact ACCA Connect to forfeit these in order to remain eligible if you hold exemptions for any of these exams. After you have forfeited your exemption, you simply can’t reverse this choice.
- You would be required to forfeit all of the exemptions in order to opt in to the degree the pensters programme if you are exempt from any Applied Knowledge or Applied Skills exam based on a qualification more than 10 years old.
You enrolled with ACCA over decade ago.
- The BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting level includes a deadline that is 10-year from a pupil’s first assessment pass or perhaps the date of first ACCA exemption being issued. If it has expired for you personally, we regret that you will be not any longer eligible to finish the amount with us.
If you want to check into your eligibility to accomplish the BSc level, please contact ACCA Connect. Please add your ACCA student enrollment quantity in almost any communication.
Am I able to make an application for Oxford Brookes when I have actually registered?
Pupils can choose into the Oxford Brookes BSc level when they have actually registered. Nonetheless, they have to achieve this before attempting the FR that is(, (AA) or (FM) exams.
Just exactly How am I going to have the ability to work my Oxford Brookes degree out >
The BSc level category will be predicated on both:
- the ACCA average mark determined through the exam markings within the used techniques exams
- the grade accomplished for the study and research venture.
The ACCA average mark will likely be determined by firmly taking the numerical average associated with markings accomplished when you look at the Applied techniques exams that you’ve got sat and passed away.
In which the calculated average mark just isn’t a number that is whole the calculated average is likely to be curved up or down correctly. If you’ve been offered an exemption from any of the Corporate and Business Law (LW), Performance Mangement (PM) or Taxation (TX) exams, no mark is present so will never be within the calculation of this ACCA average mark.
The course of level for every single mix of ACCA average mark and analysis and review venture grade is shown below.